Sunday 15 May 2011

O.M.G- From tragedy, terror to triumph:-)

But can midnight slap me across the face already!? I know other people out there have bigger problems than I do...well, let them blog about it lol. Mine started off as a sweet Monday. I finally kicked ass at Price Analysis and Estimating and boy did I have a spring in my step. Fast forward to thursday and I put my diploma on the line when everything I had studied for my Construction Technology test does NOT come out. How crazy is it to only know ten marks out of sixty. Help me Jesus because it is deep right now in my emotional hood. My Friday was the bomb.com, sleep at Southern Sun in Sandton with my dance crew Phly.Nation and it was for MAHALA. Slept in crispy sheets, had a surprise get together for our dance coach and left the hotel after an amazing breakfast. Lol, now if it sounds like I am flossing that's because I AM suckers! The emotional damage done to me after Thursday could only be healed by an overnight stay in a five star hotel #smiles#. Saturday was awesome, the fans at loftus were crazy fun and oh so warm. Zooming into the oh so glorious Sunday. My dance crew came second at the Battle of the Giants dance competition, thus getting closer to realizing our dream to represent S.A in Austria. This week has ended in smiles and love and it does not hurt that I got greeted by a handsome man when I got back from competitions. Now off to start a new week with a smile and some love. Miss my mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment